Friday, April 15, 2011

CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP!

More babies arrived today!  The darling Polish with their little cotton topped heads along with the Penadasenca joined the three Americaunas.  The original three had no idea what to think of this and huddled together in the corner of the crate probably thinking safety in numbers.  After a bit of settling in however, they all began to intermingle and are now one happy flock.  I currently have 13 chicks, more than I ideally would like but I have to factor in possible loss of babies and too many roosters.  It has been a lot of fun watching "chicken TV" and seeing them work out their social order.  Below are pics of each of the breeds. Polish, Penadasenca and the one week old Americauna.  I hope you enjoy their sweet little faces as much as I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment