Friday, August 27, 2010

GUILTY AS CHARGED!!




































This adorable pup is just 4 months old weighing in at 33 lbs!  He has a destructive (but oddly enduring because I know it won't last) habit of leaning up against my tall perennials and collapsing upon them.  The first couple of times he did it I became alarmed thinking something was wrong.  But no, he just wanted a cool place to lie down.  I have had more than my fair share of damage caused by large over zealous puppies.  Usually I become hysterical chasing them all over the place only to make the situation far worse.  My approach now is to turn away and keep in mind that this too shall pass and that next summer this particular puppy will be grown and my perennials will have yet another chance at survival. At least that is what I am hoping for.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he is so sweet looking! My dog likes to dig a shallow hole under the plants so that she has shade and cool dirt to lie on.

    ReplyDelete